Thursday, October 7, 2010

Help from any experienced bloggers would be appreciate!

Can anyone advise me on how I could create bullet points that would form something like the chapters of a table of contents for standalone pages I wish to write and then post within the blog? If you would scroll down below my old posts, but stop before you hit my blog roll, you'll notice I have a bullet point which reads "Black -n- White." My intention is to deal heavily with issues of social climate and I wish to create perhaps three or more separate pages-- one dealing with issues of the history and present tensions between black and white Americans, another dealing with the subject of immigration, and a third on the issue of the relationship between Islam and the West.

I expect to post on these and other subjects as the news and my research dictates, but then after a post has been on the home page for a time, I'd like to file it in its respective area. I'd like to have the contents of those sections prominently displayed on the home page so users could access it when they wished to.

Any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated, and though I'm not sure what I can do to repay right now, I'll certainly try my best to help you out in any way I can.

Bruce

2 comments:

  1. First question - where's it hosted, what's your blog engine? (and what's your level of expertise?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tzadkiel. To your second question first-- I'm still very much a learner. Now back to your first two questions-- by "where's it hosted" I assume you are inquiring about the blog software-- I use Google blogspot. Please let me know if this does not adequately answer.

    ReplyDelete